WELCOME TO THE TBAA COVID-19 INFORMATION PAGE
GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES :
- ALL PLAYERS MUST FILL OUT COVID-19 WAIVER BEFORE PARTICIPATING
- No signs or symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days and have no known exposure to someone that has been ill in 14 days.
- Have no above normal temperature readings; temperature checks should not be conducted by staff but by players and their families prior to attending training.
- Upon arrival to training, coaches or staff should ask each player if he/she is experiencing any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 (see CDC website) including, but not limited to, cough, shortness of breath, fever, chills, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell. If the player has any signs or symptoms of COVID- 19, he/she should be sent home and instructed to contact his/her healthcare provider as soon as possible.
- Small group training sessions should take place outside in an area where physical distancing can be maintained.
- Participants should use their own equipment and properly sanitize the equipment after every training session.
- Participants should use their own water bottle, towel and any other personal hygiene products.
- Avoid any activities that may require direct or indirect contact (e.g. bumping, tackling, shielding) between players.
- Establish a cleaning schedule/protocol for equipment with the proper use of disinfectant before, during, and after training.
- Ensure participants are wearing appropriate (e.g. government required) personal protective equipment (gloves,mask, etc.)
- While coaching can occur onsite, coaches must maintain physical distancing from participants.